Benefits of Vedic mantra meditation
The benefits of Vedic mantra meditation gives you a better life
If you can think – you can meditate. You don’t have to sit uncomfortably in a fancy yoga position or try to “clear your mind.” Vedic meditation is designed for active people with a modern mind. It is a simple meditation technique that is easy to adapt to a busy everyday life. We sit comfortably, close our eyes, and quietly think of a particular mantra, which is a sound with vibrational qualities, to find the inner calm and move into a state of deep rest. Through this meditation process we gain access to the full potential of the mind and restore the balance of the body. All our mantras is in Sanskrit.
This vibrational sound is your mantra. When a mantra is repeated during meditation you are able to reach a state of deep rest as your nervous system calms down. As activity in your body slows, including the activity of your mind, you then slip into the gap(transcend) which is the silent space of pure bliss and infinite possibilities. The benefits of meditation can help you in experiencing greater emotional, physical, and spiritual wellbeing and growth.
Vedic meditation is an easy and effortless meditation technique. And once you’ve learned it, you have all the knowledge you need to meditate for the rest of your life.
General benefits of Vedic meditation
- Reduces stress
- Can reduce anxiety
- Improves your personal relationships
- Creates inner peace
- Awakens your intuition
- Reduces blood pressure
- Become less judgmental
- Improves your sleep patterns, sleeps more and better
- Better general health
- Increased feeling of happiness
- Increased ability to focus
- Increased productivity
- Increased creativity
Physical Benefits of Vedic meditation
- Stimulates the body’s own repair mechanisms and self-regulation
- Lowers blood pressure
- Reduces inflammation of the body
- Increased levels of the enzyme telomerase, which helps slow down the aging process
- Down regulation (turn off) of genes that contribute to diseases such as diabetes, Alzheimer’s, autoimmune diseases and some types of cancer
- Upregulation (switching on) of genes responsible for good health
- Reversal of cellular aging
Psychological benefits of Vedic meditation
- Reduced experience of stress
- Increased experience of relaxation and tranquility
- Increased experience of healing emotions such as love, compassion, joy, equality and gratitude
- Reduced experience of painful emotions that limit your consciousness, such as: anger, hostility, guilt, fear, shame, anxiety and depression
- Improves your ability to respond calmly rather than responding outright
- Improves your personal relationships and relationships
- Improves your sleep pattern
- Reduces addictive activities such as alcohol, intoxication, etc.
Healing Benefits of Vedic meditation
- Reduces blood pressure
- Reduces cholesterol levels
- Reduces production of “stress hormones”, including cortisol and adrenaline
- More efficient use of oxygen
- Increased production of the anti-aging hormone DHEA
- Improved immune function
- Reduces the feeling of anxiety and depression
- Improved sleep
Your meditation benefits briefly summarized
- Meditation reduces stress and burnout
- Meditation improves your brain, including focus, memory and ability to learn
- Meditation helps you create more harmonious and loving relationships
- Meditation improves your creativity and ability to solve problems and challenges
- Meditation reduces depression, anxiety and insomnia
Do you want increased experience of happiness?
Each of these natural brain chemicals is linked to different sides of happiness and emerges with your daily meditation practice:
Dopamine plays a key role in the brain’s ability to experience joy, feel rewarded, and maintain focus.
Serotonin has a sedative effect. It relieves tension and helps us feel less stressed, more relaxed and focused. Low levels of this neurotransmitter have been linked to migraine, anxiety, bipolar disorder, apathy, feelings of worthlessness, fatigue and insomnia.
Oxytocin (the same chemical whose levels rise during sexual arousal and breastfeeding), is a pleasure hormone. It creates feelings of calm, contentment and security, while reducing fear and anxiety.
Endorphins are often known as the chemicals that create excitement. These neurotransmitters play many roles related to wellness, including reduced pain sensations and reducing the side effects of stress.
We meditate to have a better life – not to become better at meditating
Learn mantra meditation
Here’s how we do it:
- Choose one of the mantra themes.
- Send an email to email@example.com and tell me which mantra theme you want and when it suits you with training.
- Then we find a time together.
- You will receive training over Skype duration about 1 hour.
- After about a week we have a follow-up conversation on Skype or phone where I answer any questions you have. Duration about 30 minutes as needed.
Introductory price for training and follow-up EUR 150,- ordinary price EUR 290,-
I will send you an invoice when we have scheduled a time together.
The invoice must be paid before the training starts.
Mindful meditations may bring you increased happiness. Decreased stress. Better control of your life.
Increased compassion toward yourself + others. Becoming more positive + optimistic. Better health.
Reduced anxiety. Better focus. Increased productivity. More calm. Increased clarity.
Present moment awareness may give you inner peace and a better life.
If in doubt, or illness, or under treatment please refer with your physician, medical doctor or other licensed health-care professional before meditating.